Receive GCMG News

If you wish to receive notice of new content when it is loaded, please send a blank email with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line to info@barrettwells.com

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Ode to LCs past and BPOs to come

Do you have BPO?
What's BPO?
I'll take that as a NO
BPO replaces SBLCs
BPO-Plus replaces DocLCs
BPO Reduces Costs
Improves Working Capital!

Why haven't I heard of BPO?
'Cause your TF Banker is afraid
Afraid to spill the beans.
Why?
'Cause it threatens his/her job
Oh, I shall find another bank
a BPO friendly bank

Where can I find a list?
A BPO ready bank list?
At SWIFT.com you'll find a list
A BPO ready bank list :o)

I can't find the list
The BPO ready bank list
It's hidden on SWIFT.com
Search for 'BPO Market Adoption SWIFT’
To find the BPO ready bank list

No comments: